Medical Insurance & Surveyors
Cost of Hip Fracture is $18,000 — $30,000 in First 90 Days
Medical Insurance and Healthcare Surveyors
Decrease falls and re-hospitalizations with value-based care!
Insurance Company Sponsor :
- S.A.F.E. - Save All From Emergency, it tackles how and why seniors fall!
- “Senior Fall Prevention, through the S.A.F.E. System” 2-hour video class. in multiple Medical Facilities (Hospitals, SNFs, & Home Health)
- STEADI, Stopping Elderly Accidents, Deaths & Injuries. It is evidenced-based & has good outcomes. It decreased by 40% senior falls in upper state New York! *
- Addresses co-morbidities and the Rehab team!
- Three follow-up conference calls to answer questions, go into more depth, problem solve etc.
COST: $890 to view at 1-5 facilities; $1,600 for 6-10 facilities; 10+ facilities — Call. This includes handouts and class workbook.
Learn STEADI, Stopping Elderly Accidents, Deaths, & Injuries
- Questions to ask medical professionals to prevent senior falls
- Know which professionals are responsible for specific fall prevention components
- Track Rehab tests and progress
- Cutting edge assessment tools for other chronic conditions that provide better health outcomes
- Rehab Diabetes Management recommendations and what questions to ask
- Using Speech Therapy can be a huge asset for cognitive safety issues
COST: $445 to view at 1-5 facilities; $750 for 6-10 facilities; 10+ facilities — Call. This includes handouts, class workbook, and one conference call to answer questions and provide clarification.
Traumatic Injury from 1 in 5 to 1 in 10!